Terms and conditions
- After making a reservation on GBApartments.ro, you will automatically receive an email containing the booking summary and additional information. To cancel or change your reservation, please contact us 3 days before the booked time.
- GB Apartments undertake to surrender the apartment with all the facilities mentioned according to the reservation made. The apartment will be clean, provided with bed linen and towels. The towels and consumables will be changed every three days at no additional cost. GB Apartments guarantees the proper operation of all the equipment and appliances in the apartment.
- Check-in between 14.00 – 22.00 (a fee of 12 Euro / apartment is charged between 24-02.00) and after 02.00 AM no check-in is possible.
- The displayed price will be paid upon check-in, cash or card (accepted cards: Visa and Mastercard). If there are exceptional circumstances, we reserve the right to claim the prepayment.
- For one-night stays, a cleaning fee of 10 Euro / apartment is charged.
- Occupation: The total number of people accommodated may not exceed the number stated on the booking request.
- Use of the apartment: Accommodation / hotel accommodation only. The organization of events (parties, photo sessions) is strictly prohibited without our written consent.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment! Smoking inside the apartment will be considered as a damage to the space and will be penalized!
- Pets are NOT accepted!
- Waste of Utilities: Please use the resources and utilities of the apartment responsibly!
- Apartment damage: It is the duty of the guests to keep the apartment in good condition. All devices and equipment provided shall only be used in complete safety and for the purpose for which they are intended. In case of damage, the accommodated persons are obliged to pay the amount of damages, which they will be charged upon leaving the apartment.
- Noise: Residents are obligated not to produce excessive noise, which may disturb the rest of the building’s residents.
- The tenant will not engage in injurious conduct.
On the specified check-out, the accommodated person must return the key sets and hand over the apartment in the state this was received. Any damage or missing goods will be charged and invoiced.